Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A little extra luck never hurt anyone


I'm SO ordering myself one of these too cute necklaces!  They're cheap (only $36!) and would go with just about anything.  I think I like this even more because it reminds me of home and, for those of you who don't know me well, my real home is Texas.  Dang, sorry honey.  If you're reading this, my super really real home is where YOU are.  My first AND last home is Texas, however.  Whew...dodged a bullet there.

I saw this in Self's June 2011 issue (Ettika jewelry in Self Magazine).  See!  You never know where you'll find a little shopping gold...literally!  Speaking of gold, I think I'll grab that's the one I'm going for because it will go with my Michael Kors watch but the silver isn't a bad idea either...heck...maybe I should get both!?!?  Hmmmm...I'm starting to regret telling my dear husband about this blog.  He'll know all my dirty shopping secrets!

Check out the rest of Ettika's site as well (Ettika Website). They have LOTS of cool stuff and prices range from very reasonable to slightly unreasonable so there's something for everyone.

Much love!
Lindsey

P.S. Their website says "made in the U.S.A." --- always good practice to buy American given the state of our economy.  So, go forth and help someone else prosper! 



2 comments:

Sherry said...

I like it a LOT and it's perfect for a little transplanted (but never far from home in her heart) little girl!!

Lindsey said...

:) I thought you might approve!