Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Babycakes Cake Pop Maker

Tired of traveling the 30 yds to your nearest Starbucks to pick up your favorite cake pop?  Wish you could make your very own flavors and variations on this tasty little trend?!?  Never fear, Babycakes is here!!



Now, if you're anything like me, you may be slightly skeptical about this little contraption.  I don't blame you.  It's a bit "As Seen on TV" but I came across the blog of a party planner who has used the cake pop maker with some success.  It certainly looks like it works just fine.  I don't want to steal my fellow blogger's hard work so please take a look at the link if you want to see the how-to.   How fun would it be to show up to a party with homemade cake pops instead of the drab plate of cookies or pile of cupcakes?!?

If you pick one of these up, I would invest in a cake pop cookbook to go with.  I took a look one look at Bakerella's Cake Pop Cookbook and immediately started party planning.  Too bad I'll be in a sandstorm during Halloween.  Otherwise, I would absolutely make these little ghoulish goodies: 

No comments: