Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Brown as a Berry!!

Victoria's Secret Beach Sexy Instant Self Tan Lotion with Tint



This is the best self tanner I've run across in a long time.  It's so good that I ordered several in advance of our extended desert "vacation".  Unfortunately, I can't find it on the Victoria's Secret website at the moment.  It's available on Amazon and I'm sure you can find it elsewhere but the fact that it is now missing from the V.S. site is a wee concerning.  I have a note out to the company to see if it's been discontinued.  If this is the case, please disregard my suggestion to find it elsewhere as I will have beaten you to it!

Anyway, enough about my greediness.  Back to the product.  It's easy to apply (because it has a tint) and it definitely has the immediate gratification element as you'll look sun-kissed after applying without having to wait several hours.  It will leave you with a slight self tanner odoriferousness after several hours but it's very slight and nothing compared to some other products out there.   It will also stain your clothes and bed linens so be careful after applying.  Let it dry and don't wear anything white for goodness sake!  I have applied this before going pool side but unless you don't sweat or don't care about your beach towel, I would be careful with this.  I've gotten up off a lounge to see the outline of my brown butt on my pretty little white towel.  Not charming at all!

No comments: