Saturday, June 29, 2013

Does "yee haw!" translate in Spanish?

Because that's how we felt when we found a decent Mexican restaurant in Manila!  Yeehaw and wahoo!!  It wasn't anything fancy but it was affordable and super yummy.  Definitely a suitable substitute for Chipotle and the best part??  All the different hot sauces.  We were happier than a pig in ...well, a tortilla! (although I guess a pig might argue that point.)



Z, of course, had a burrito and I had carnitas with black beans (technically considered one of their "arroz platillos").  It was all fabulous so I gotta kick my shout outs to Orale!  I give it a 4.5 out of 5 sombrero rating!  Only thing that keeps it from getting a 5 is that they were a tad stingy on the meat for my meal.  I would have rather had more carnitas and less rice.  But then again, they're not called the "carnitas platillos".

Orale Location (the one we went to anyway): The Fort Strip, corner of 7th & 28th St in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Fort Bonifacio