Monday, June 24, 2013

Get your shine one!

I don't guess I have a lot to say about this other than it was unexpected?  We were at a table eating breakfast when we first arrived and this kid was sitting next to us, maybe 11 or 12, playing his gameboy (or whatever the kids have these days...probably mom's samsung galaxy or something).  Anyhoo, husbear started whisper talking to him.  You know what I mean when I say whisper talk right?  He's talking to the kid but really only wants me to hear.  "Hey kid, when did you get married?  Where was the honeymoon?  How did she propose?" etc etc.  As is typical, I gave him the pre-coffee glare that basically indicates whatever he thinks is currently funny won't be funny to me until another 16 ounces of black gold gets in my belly.  Buuuut, when I turned to see what he was talking about, I nearly spit said black gold out.

Here was this kid with what appeared to be an FREAKING HUGE engagement ring.  I, of course, had to take a picture on the sly and I know some will shudder that I would poke fun at a child but ya gotta admit,  seeing a rock (fake or otherwise) that size on a little boy is a wee bit funny right?  No?  Great - still a seat in hades for me I guess.  Anyway, here he is and for the faint of heart, I have given him the "Don'ts" black bar treatment.  Happy Monday!