Friday, June 21, 2013

(TWOFER SATURDAY!!) Foxy Doxie: That lady is a tramp!

I was going through some old pics today and I realized, our dog has pretty much been a hussy from day one.  Don't believe me?  Check out this hot mess....

Even when she was just a pup, she'd spread her legs for a little back and belly scratch

or a ball...pun intended

Girl on girl action didn't seem out of the realm of possibility with her either.  This is when I started to worry, was Zach creating some sort of daddy issues with Cassie that would lead her to write her own sad memoir one day??
And then things went really downhill.  This little gem showed up on the interwebs.  I guess I don't have to tell you that this is a waist up shot for a reason....

I shudder to think how many times she found herself in the back seat of a sports car...no shame, no shame at all.

We should have never let her out of the house with that slutty midriff.
So I think it goes without saying that Cassie is a troubled little wiener dog with self-esteem issues and possibly a dependency on kibble that will land her in a puppy institution.  On the up side, maybe this means we'll get a call from Dr. Drew.  I've always thought he was sorta dreamy....