Wednesday, August 10, 2011

AWOL

These last few days have left me with much to blog about.  From birthdays and The Christmas Story to La Mer (wahoo!) and Antoine Dodson butterflies;  I don't think there has ever been a series of days so rife with material!  Unfortunately, I will be out of town starting this Sunday and then we're moving halfway across the world.  Heck, in this case, it's WHOLEway across the world!  Regardless, I don't know how much I'll be able to blog about all of my Simple Pleasures but never fear, you know me, I have a list of all of the things I want to tell you my pretties!  I WILL get to them all!

I will be AWOL off and on for at least 3 weeks (sigh sigh sigh).  In the meantime, please enjoy a different kind of AWOL:

Alcohol without Liquid (AWOL)

er...what you say???

That's right, if you feel drinking your booze is just too much work, you too, can own your own alcohol vaporizer.  Jury is still out on the health considerations but hey, don't worry, you probably won't feel any more pain.  Not because you'll be drunk off the vapors but because you will have gotten your ass beat by other party goers for being so lame and any additional pain would just pale in comparison.  I double dog dare you to whip out your AWOL in a normal setting.   Hell, I think I'd kick your ass.  That or I'd take your picture and make you the subject of a Rant.

But because I'm a fan of your right to choose whether to be a turd or not, here's the link so you can buy your very own AWOL vaporizer thingy majiggy. 

Think they'll start selling them at Wal-Mart soon??  Is it me or does it look like a cross between a wacky tobaccy pipe and a er....instrument to boost certain body parts??  So gross.

1 comment:

drollgirl said...

an alcohol vaporizer?! i guess that is easier than feeding alcohol intravenously? i guess? how ridic.

and best of luck to you on your move. ugh! moving is no fun, but i guess it is all worth it if you love the new digs!