Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Most cat sounding dog I ever heard

So this is what I heard on the way home from work tonight.  Apparently, they're all over Iraq but until I laid eyes on the little guys, I thought the ruckus belonged to a herd of angry cats.  Seriously strange sound.  I've heard coyotes and wolves but this was a new one on me.  I definitely wasn't prepared for the noise to belong to a dog lookin' thing.  According to all of the super lame research I've done tonight, they aren't scared of people and are known to carry rabies.  Glad I got all my shots.  Too bad about Z :(  Guess I'll have to put him out of his misery if he starts foaming at the mouth.

2 comments:

Callander Stuart said...

Do you know what animal type it is or it's official name yet? That was very strange...I'd be making that noise too if I had rabies...

Lindsey said...

It's a golden jackal or some such nonsense.