Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Colonel Littleton





Col. Littleton storefront in Nashville. 
Dresser caddy made of American Bridle leather
Col. Littleton will engrave just about any of their products


Foxfire Stag bone knife, engraved with hubby's initials and the year

Trying on the Colonel's wares in Nashville.  He'll kill me for posting this but I couldn't resist!


Below is the email I received prior to my Colonel Littleton package arriving.  I am always especially grateful when I run into customer service of this caliber.  This was an unsolicited email from the store manager.  I hadn't requested the status of my package, nothing was delayed, there was absolutely no reason for the company to contact me which is exactly why it's so great that they did!  Their stuff isn't cheap but it's handmade and comes with a lifetime guarantee so, for me, it's worth the money.  Their focus on customer satisfaction only serves to sweeten the deal!

No comments: